The 14th annual Carole Moore McLeod Entrepreneur Summit will be held on Friday, November 10, 2017. Business owners from across the region will present and discuss entrepreneurial issues in a full day of speakers and workshops focused on entrepreneurial inspiration. This is an opportunity for students and community members to meet, network and learn from successful entrepreneurs. The day will end with the student Big Idea Pitch competition. It is sure to be a day to remember and one you don't want to miss. REGISTER TODAY!
8:15 a.m. Breakfast+Check-in
9:00 a.m. Welcome
9:30 a.m. Breakout Sessions
10:30 a.m. Focus Sessions
11:30 a.m. Keynote Address
12:30 p.m. VIP Luncheon
2:00 p.m. Breakout Sessions
3:00 p.m. Networking Time
3:30 p.m. Big Idea Pitch
Three fabulous focus sessions presented by three fantastic women entrepreneurs.
- Betsy Hauser Idilbi: When to Stop Bootstrapping and Find an Investor
- Mariah Bridges: The Heart & Soul of Entrepreneurship
- Kristie Nystedt: Create your own Golden Parachute with Entrepreneurship
This year's VIP luncheon is something you don't want to miss.
- Guest speaker Tim Ferris, owner of Defiant Marine
Attend two breakout sessions this year, one in the morning and one after lunch!
- Women in Entrepreneurship
- Legal Aspect of Entrepreneurship
- Funding Options for Startups
- Accounting Basics for Entrepreneurs
- Driving Digital Traffic with Social Media
- Leveraging Digital Technologies in Website Design
- Using Crowdfunding to Raise Capital
- Get Started on a Student's Budget
- Turning Passion into Profits
- Building Your Business Online